Monday, January 4, 2010

YOU MAY BE INSANE

Thinking out loud, a friend expressed "I wonder what my New year's resolution should be". Without hesitation I replied "The same one you made last year." For almost seven years I have witnessed my friend swearing this would be the year he would get slim and healthy.
The name of the diet changes but the results are the same. Through the years I have noticed three things ; 1. He has a copy of my book which he has yet to read 2. When he does ask me a question he refuses to listen to the answer. He is only interested in telling me what he thinks. 3. He keeps wondering what to do
As we al know the definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting something different. Clearly there are a lot of insane people because weight control is a sixty million dollar industry.
It isn't about changing to a new diet or new weight group. It's about changing the way you think. Deciding to alter the beliefs and attitude that are simply not working for you. You already have tried almost every diet. Why not approach it a new way. Try something new. New thoughts. New decisions. New predictions. New choices. New You.

No comments: